**Please do not download/use the PowerSchool App. Follow the instructions listed below**
If you already have a PowerSchool account, please go directly to the Login link and enter your username and password.
If you do not have an account, here are detailed instructions on how to proceed with creating your child's account:
Powerschool account creation tips:
- Your child's birthday must be in mdyyyy format. For example June 6, 2001 is 662001.
- PowerSchool Requires Strong Passwords. Your Password must be:
- at least 7 characters long
- contain at least one uppercase and one lowercase letter
- contain at least one number and one letter
- contain at least one special character. (For example - !,@,#,$,*)
- You can find your Student's ID Number on a printout of their timetable or report card. This is not the same as their ASN Number (Alberta Student Number). The ASN number is 9 digits.
After you have created your account, you will need to add your student to view their Marks, Attendance and Schedule information.
- choose ACCOUNT PREFERENCES (on the left side)
- choose STUDENTS TAB (along the top)
- click ADD
- enter STUDENT NAME, STUDENT ID # and Date Of Birth (mdyyyy)
Please click on the following link for a guide to information available on the Parent Portal: