STRATHMORE HIGH SCHOOL
CLASS OF 2019
March 4-8, 2019
- Portrait Sitting – Book your appointment online at www.lifetouch.ca/southernalberta starting on February 7th. Please keep your appointment as these dates are the only times we are at your school. These are INDIVIDUAL photos only. Appointments are 45 minutes each.
- Class Composite and Yearbook - It is essential all Grads be photographed to ensure everyone is included. There is no charge for this service but you will not receive proofs to order from. Please let us know if you’re doing a yearbook only sitting.
- Sitting Fee $40 payable day of your sitting
- Includes 16-18 Proofs
- Traditional & Contemporary Poses
- Variety of Backgrounds & Poses
- What to Wear Traditional:
Gown is royal blue & sash is white with red stripe.
Gentlemen: you must bring your own shirt and tie
Ladies: v-neck or tank top
Any change of clothes for casuals; props – musical instruments, sports related (jersey, basketball); artists paint brushes; ballet shoes; etc. You do not have to bring a prop! If you have any questions about a prop, please talk to your grad advisor or admin. Any items not normally permitted in your school require written approval from school administration prior to your appointment.
Hair & makeup should be natural – don’t go for a look you’ve never done before because you’re not going to like it!
Hair cut a week before – not the day before your appt.
- Proofs Mailed to your home in late March
- If you miss booking an appointment or miss your appointment, you will have to go to our Calgary office for photos (3628 Burnsland Road SE). We cannot guarantee these images will be on the composite or in the yearbook – you have to talk to your grad/yearbook advisor to let them know your date at the Calgary studio. You also need to let us know when you are having your picture taken the image has to be emailed to the grad/yearbook advisor. We do our best to get these images to the school, so your help is appreciated!